We started our activity in the 1996. During this time, we have made the way from the lease of small production areas to the erection on the site of 0.66 hectares of a modern plant equipped in accordance with the latest process standards. The plant has its own territory with developed infrastructure.
Facilities of the enterprise allow producing up to 1100 sq. m. of high-quality products with one-shift work (if necessary, it is possible to work in 2 shifts).
At the window market of the Republic of Belarus, Minsk, Moscow and surrounding areas, we are represented for more than 14 years, and during this time, the main activity of the plant is the production of high-quality wooden windows and door products with optimal price/quality indicator.
During our work at the window market, our products have been exported to many sites of individual dwellings zones and comprehensive development: cottage settlements “Pestovskaja Harbor” (78 cottages), “Little Italy” (12 multi-sectional houses), “Aleksandrovo”, “Julia”, Nikolina Gora, “Forest Horisons”, “Sherwood”, country-seat “Krasnoje”, “Forest Lake”, “Amethyst”, “Istra Country Club”, “Sosnovka”, Gorky 1, 2, 10, sanatorium “Barvikha” and others. In Moscow, our windows are installed in the building of the Bank “Peresvet” on Sergius of Radonezh street, in many modern luxury residential complexes, restaurants, offices and other private buildings located within the limits of the city of Moscow. Our customers working on continuing basis are not only construction companies, but also numerous architectural and design firms, as well as architects and designers working on an individual basis.
Our production of windows
Our production is based on high-tech equipment of leading world manufacturers. This gives us certain competitive advantages on the market of window products` manufacturers.
The main 2-storeyed production building with the area of 1100 sq.m. is located on the territory of the plant; it includes:
- production shop;
- finishing joinery shop (embedded in the main building);
- boiler- house (with two boilers);
- ancillary and auxiliary rooms;
- administrative premises.
There is also an ancillary room for the production and warehouse needs (backup production space) with the area of 860 sq.m.
The basis of the fabricating capacity of the plant is represented by:
- the Angular window working center WINDOR 20 (SCM, Italy), which belongs to the latest generation of specialized machines intended to produce window and door products and possessing extensive technological capabilities;
- the machining center ROVER 24L (Biesse, Italy) of the 2003d year of manufacture, which represents the class of equipment of a wide range of use;
- the automatic painting equipment FINITURE (Italy) complete with the overhead conveyor, the automatic transit tunnel coating machine, the drying tunnel with ventilation system, the recovery system of varnish and paint REVER and the high pressure system of varnish and paint application KREMLIN; it allows to produce batch production with high quality painting and surface treatments performed on different technologies (transparent ethereal blue, RAL, translucent RAL, synthetic dyes, artificial aging and patina effect);
- the system of zonal dampening DUN FUG (Denmark), built-in coloring line;
- the 2- sided inhering machine (Italy) and the press to seal corners (Italy) to work with aluminum;
- the guillotine for cutting moldings (Italy) (it is suitable for manufacturing of engaged frames);
- stands for assembly and adjustment of windows complete with the roller (Germany);
- machines for the manufacture of window and door frames.
And other equipment used for manufacturing of wooden windows.